SUN PEAKS MOUNTAIN RESORT MUNICIPALITY FAST FACTS
• Recently announced Sports Centre
• New Chairlift 2018
• Lift access downhill mountain bike park
• Second largest ski area in Canada
• Minimal lift lines
• 4,270 acres of skiable terrain
• More than 2000 hours of sunshine annually
• Other winter activities include; nordic skiing, snowshoeing, skating and sleigh rides
• Summer activities include; golfing, hiking, biking, paddle boarding, kayaking and fishing at nearby lakes
• 40 minutes to Kamloops
• 4 hours to Vancouver
Sun Peaks is a community that has everything you need, from a Medical Centre, Kindergarten – Grade 12 school, a newly announced Sports Centre, a variety of restaurants, shopping, entertainment, endless activities and more. Nestled between three mountains, the European style, ski through village is the home to a bustling, vibrant community.
Winter brings a wide variety of activities with alpine skiing over three mountains and runs for every type of skier/boarder. Spanning over 4,270 skiable acres and filled with a variety of terrain from long cruisers, corduroy groomers, gladed areas, deep steeps, powder and more than 2000 hours of sunshine annually, adventure abounds in this year round community. Other winter activities include, nordic skiing, snowshoeing, skating and sleigh rides.